We’re Hiring an Installer’s Helper
NOW HIRING! Elite Kitchens & Bathrooms has been making and installing custom kitchen and bathroom cabinetry in the Greater Vancouver, BC since 1990! Driven by referrals from our many satisfied customers, we value integrity, teamwork and the highest quality of workmanship. We are looking for a career person to be an addition to our established team, and are currently recruiting for a key position within our organization:
Cabinetry Installer’s helper – Please note: We are looking for a career-oriented individual to become a long-term addition to our established team.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Assist with the installation of cabinet and millwork items.
• Adjust cabinet doors, drawers, and any other part of the install.
• Read and study shop drawings and blueprints and how they relate to the install; offer solutions to any potential install issues.
• Learn new installation techniques and enhanced safe work habits.
• Build and cultivate client relationships.
• Exceptional English speaking and business communication skills.
• Some work experience as a cabinet installer is ideal but full training will be given
• Knowledge of working with power and hand tools.
• Hold a valid BC driver’s license (Class 5).
Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills when dealing with fellow team members, management and clients.
• Highly organized and able to multi task effectively.
• Able to work independently and collaboratively.
• Ability to read shop drawings and/or blueprints.
• A desire to learn client relationship skills and the desire to ensure all installs are successfully completed.
We are an equal opportunity employer. The job description above is intended to be an overall description of the general nature and level of work applicable for this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and skills required.
Please note: Do NOT apply if you do not hold a current Canadian work permit or visa. Out of country applicants will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time (Monday to Friday 7:30 am – 4:00 pm)
Job Location: Langley, BC
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: full trining will be given
Required language: English
Required license or certification: Class 5 Driver’s License (with clean driving record)
Compensation: Hourly wage based upon experience