These Instant Pot Teriyaki Bowls are delicious, quick and easy. They’re perfect for dinner on those busy weeknights.
Instant Pot Teriyaki Bowls
- 500 g boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 2 c teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1 ½ c uncooked jasmine rice (washed and drained)
- 1 ½ c chicken broth
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into florets
- Green onions and siracha sauce to garnish
- Add rice and chicken broth to bottom of Instant pot-spread to submerge rice.
- Season chicken with spices and place on top of rice. Pour ¼ c teriyaki sauce over chicken.
- Secure lid and seal valve. Cook on high for 8 minutes. Once timer beeps, wait 10 minutes, then release pressure.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Once hot, add vegetables and sauté until tender. Add a few tablespoons of teriyaki sauce.
- Take chicken out of pot and shred. Fluff rice. Add vegetables, chicken and teriyaki sauce to pot.
- Serve topped with green onions and siracha sauce.