Here’s a warm treat for this cold season! It is totally paleo as well, so you won’t be eating anything unhealthy either! Enjoy this Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet recipe warm with a dollop of vanilla ice cream (we use coconut ice cream) with a bunch of spoons for your friends and family around your kitchen table this season and thank me later! It’s a real treat!
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ c coconut sugar
- ½ c coconut oil, melted
- 1 ½ c almond flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ c chocolate chips (I use dairy and sugar free for paleo)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Whisk together egg, vanilla, sugar and oil.
- Add almond flour, baking soda and sea salt. Whisk until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips, reserving a few for the top.
- Spread dough into a 10” cast iron skillet. Press flat and sprinkle additional chips on top.
- Bake for 12-15 mins.
I like it still warm with melting coconut vanilla ice cream on top! Enjoy!