Everybody loves Granite! It’s the finishing touch to a classic kitchen along with Stainless steel appliances and an awesome backsplash. One of the natural factors about Granite Counter Tops though is that it is porous and has to be sealed before use.
So how best to do this? Many installers will apply a locally bought product that does the job but only lasts a year and has to be reapplied. And we often find that people forget, therefore losing many of the qualities they invested in Granite for.At elite kitchens & bathrooms we have a professional solution that is a MUST-HAVE! How would you like your counter tops sealed and protected for 15 years – guaranteed!
Introducing META-CREME from Dry-Treat! Only available from professional, certified installers such as Elite Kitchens & Bathrooms in Langley. META-CREME impregnating sealer is the ultimate permanent, environmentally responsible protection for natural stone, pavers, tiles, bricks, concrete and grout!
Here’s how we apply it – we just sealed one of our showroom counter tops
Here are the feature and benefits:
- Next generation environmentally responsible technology
- Super oil and water repellency for permanent stain protection
- Unique super penetrating, permanent bonding technology
- Permanent protection against efflorescence, salt spalling, freeze-thaw spalling, picture framing. For softer materials in salt water or freeze thaw environments use DRY-TREAT 40SK consolidating sealer
- Retains natural surface colour and finish
- Low odour, non-drip water-based cream, easy single coat application
- Keeps surfaces looking new for longer, makes cleaning easier, controls mold and mildew growth
- Breathable: Water vapour escapes freely, avoiding moisture build-up inside the material
- For indoor/outdoor surfaces, including natural stone, tile, paving, brick, concrete, grout, kitchens, bathrooms, pool surrounds, garages, entertaining areas, patios
- Suitable for residential and commercial applications. Stands up to commercial heavy duty alkaline cleaners and pressure hosing
This product is not available in the stores and can only be applied by a certified, approved installer. And you’ve guess it – that’s us!!
For the summer of 2015 we’re offering this $350 application service free of charge with all orders of Granite countertops as a refurbishment or a new install.
Contact us today!